Government job: The Indian Coast Guard has recruited 260 sailor posts. The application process for these posts will start from January 26, which will run till February 2. Candidates must have 12th pass to apply on this vacancy. This recruitment has been taken out under the Seventh Pay Commission.
Government job: Indian Coast Guard recruitment of sailor
Eligibility and age limit
- Candidates should have passed 12th Maths and Physics Subject with 50% marks.
- The minimum age of the candidate has been fixed at 18 and the maximum age is 22 years.
- Maximum age of 5 years will be given to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe category, while 3 years relaxation will be given for the candidates of OBC category.
The required date for Indian Coast Guard recruitment of sailor
- Starting date for the application process - 26 January
- Last date to apply - 2 February
Will get so much salary
- On this vacancy, the candidates will be given a salary of Rs 21700 every month.
Selection Process for Indian Coast Guard recruitment of sailor?Government job: Candidates will be selected based on 12th marks. The first candidates will be short-listed. The shortlisted candidates will a written paper. Candidates who pass this paper will be called for Physical Efficiency Test (PFT) and Medical Standard Test. After this, the selected candidates will be shortlisted for training. For more information, candidates can visit joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
Read other news